Monday, June 22, 2009

Brownies

These cute little "hamburger" cupcakes were so fun to make. And suprisingly yummy!

Here's the recipe I used for the brownie patty. Its really the first recipe I've used with only cocoa and not cubes of chocolate. It was exactly what I needed.

Melt 1/2 cup butter (one stick)

Mix with 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.



add 1/2 cup of sugar


And mix well



Add one egg and mix


Add another egg and mix



Turn up speed on the electric mixture and mix until light in color and fluffy like this.



Add 1 tsp vanilla

And 1 1/2 cups flour.



Mix with a spoon to prevent over mixing at this point.


Spray a small baking pan with this magical stuff.

Spread in the pan.

And bake at 350 for 20-30 min.
I then used a cup with the right size top to cut out all my brownie "patties".



No comments:

Post a Comment