Monday, May 18, 2009

Lemon Garlic Asparagas

This is a very easy tasty way to cook asparagas. I love it because its so simple. You can buy it from the store if you must, but it is way better when your grandma picks it for you and ties it with a pretty ribbon. But like I said the store bought kind will work if your grandma didn't do that for you.

Lay the asparagas in one even layer on a cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil evenly. This will keep it from burning so be pretty generous.




Crush and roughly chop two cloves of garlic.



Zest one lemon and slice into thin layers.



Cover asparagas with garlice, lemons and salt and pepper.



I also started the lemon pasta, but I'll let you get that from The Pioneer Women's site. I just can't do it justice.




Roast the asparagas in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 min or until tender.
Then enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment